Tuesday 13 March 2012

Well At Least My Alarm Clock Works.

I set it up on Saturday and it woke me up for the first time on Sunday. It woke me up again today (13/3/12) at around 09:50 so I'm ready for the start of the British Prime Minister's two day visit to the United States.

This is why the UK has been raising the pressure in the past few day with a lot of the high profile trials over the August 2011 riots coming to an end, yesterday's "Right to Die" case, my upcoming meeting at the Jobcentre, Dwayne Chamber's Olympic appeal and today's arrest of Rebekah Brooks and other News International employees for offences relating to perverting the course of justice.

What I don't understand is why the US agreed to the timing of meeting and participated in the process with my Internet connection problems, the antics in Afghanistan and the Kony 2012 thing. To me that looks like a country that wants to lose.

No comments: