Sunday 11 March 2012

So Those 9 Songs Were;

  • Wild About My Lovin' by Imelda May from the Love Tattoo album,
  • Big Bad Handsome Man by Imelda May from the Love Tattoo album,
  • Love Tattoo by Imelda May from the Love Tattoo album,
  • Smokers Song by Imelda May from the Love Tattoo album,
  • Nothing by Pennywise from the Unknown Road album,
  • Vices by Pennywise from the Unknown Road album,
  • Message in a Bottle by Machine Head from the Burning Red album,
  • Blasphemous Girl by My Ruin from the Speak & Destroy album,
  • Close Your Eyes by My Ruin from the Speak & Destroy album.
Anyway it's around 02:10 on 12/3/12 and I promise I'm going to bed. After all I hope my previous post is only availible in HTML unless you can spell c*nt.

Although I only set up my new DAB alarm clock up on saturday (10/3/12) morning no alarm clock will wake me this morning (12/3/12) because at around 02:15 I'll be resting my back.

No comments: