Friday 9 March 2012

USD 3 Billion.

That's the early estimate on how much Credit Default Swaps (CDS) will have to pay out on the USD13obn Greek debt default. Apparently it's been quite a struggle to get insurance for Greek debt recently. ISDA's decision may also have an impact on future sales of Greek Sovereign Debt but at the moment I don't have a clue what they are. Just think if I was allowed sobriety and Internet access at the same time I could research this sort of thing.

At the moment (20:40 9/3/12) I have got Internet access but sobriety left me long ago. So instead I shall tell you a story.

As I was making my way to to the shop today (9/3/12) at around 15:00 to buy a newspaper I was accosted by these two young (14-15) black kiddies. They asked me lots of random questions like whether I had a cigarette and whether I thought I was God (Sorry said "Good"; prn is always difficult). As this was far from my first dance I knew straight away this was an attempted mugging. However at the moment the mugging should have happened they suddenly backed a way. You'll have to ask them why they did that but I like to think they were intimidated by my impressive masculinity.

No comments: