Thursday 8 March 2012

Names, I've Had Few.

So many in fact it becomes difficult to remember exactly which name I've used in which circumstance. Seriously in at least one of my trade union memberships I think I'm a women.

However one thing I can remember is that upon discovering my home Internet was not working I made the following two Tweets (@Sovereignaka) on my cellphone;

"I once went by the name 'Chris' It's a long story I can tell"

and

"At around 18:20 on 8/3/12 my home internet's not working."

Of course the first Tweet should've read: "I once went by the name 'Chris' It's a long story I can't tell"

However I'm sure this related to the killing of an Italian hostage "Franco Lamolina" and British hostage "Chris McManus" in Nigeria and I used the name "Chris" in Brixton mainly whilst doing drug deals.

As for what happened in Nigeria. Basically some British agents (Boko Haram) kidnapped an Italian hostage and a British hostage called "Chris" from an Italian oil company working in Nigeria. After Britain making noise about this for years the Nigerian government invited British special forces (Special Boat Squadron) and Royal Marines to to assist with the rescue. They went in today (8/3/12) and somehow the hostages ended up dead.

This of course will make life very difficult for the Ghanaian Kofi Annan as he prepares to visit Syria in the role of United Nations (UN) Special Envoy.

Also at around 23:10 I've also had a few beers and few spliffs (cannabis) and quite a lot of Red Bull (Relentless).

No comments: