Sunday 25 March 2012

I'm Disappointed Now.

After intermittent service all weekend at around 23:05 (British Summer Time) on 25/3/12 my home Internet connection is working. It's a shame because I was so convinced it wouldn't be working I was all ready to use Twitter explain how the proposed North Korean satellite/missile test is North Korea teaming up with the USA to use the nuclear security conference in South Korea to heap pressure on China.

Unfortunately I can't really do that in more then 140 characters because all of Britain's braying in the budget about expanding Britain's fibre optic network and privatising the road network was their way of saying they'd like a lot more information.

And I think we can safely say that this post is a pretty good way of guaranteeing my Internet connection won't be working tomorrow.


Edited at around 00:10 on 26/3/12:

The nuclear security summit taking place in South Korea is the follow on from the 2010 nuclear security summit that was held in the USA. The official objective of both of these summits is to secure nuclear materials from theft and environmental hazards. The 2010 summit was defined by an earthquake in Chile which struck as nuclear material was being moved on to transporters on it's way to the US for secure storage. Just as the 2012 summit is getting underway a 7.2 magnitude has struck Chile.

No comments: