Thursday 8 March 2012

So That's Why My Bank (HSBC) Sent Me a New (Visa) Debit Card.

Turns out the old one expired at around 23:59 on February 29th 2012 (29/2/12).

I wish I'd worked that one out before around 14:00 on March 8th 2012 (8/3/12) when I found myself shopping in Croydon without any cash. This lack of cash seriously cut short my shopping trip. Sorry I'm working on a bit of time delay so let's look at what I brought;

  • Some JVC in ear headphones. I spent ages looking at over the ear headphones but I'm running these in and they seem just fine.
  • An Alarm Clock. Since about 1999 my existing one has taken a very Einstein-ian approach (it only moves forward in time ) so I felt it was time to upgrade. Unfortunately I can't tell you exactly which model because my alarm clock features heavily in discussions about if my housed is bugged.
  • "The Baader Meinhoff Complex" on DVD. I know I said I watched it on Oscar night but I really wandered in half-way through and thought "I really need to watch that when I'm less hammered.

So at around 00:12 on 9/3/12 I've got that pencilled in for around mid-June.

No comments: