Sunday 13 January 2013

Wiltshire is not Technically a Foreign Country.

However the specific little bit of it where my mothers now live doesn't really have TV, cellphone coverage is sketchy at best and it most certainly doesn't have mobile Internet. So before I make my first visit this Friday through Saturday (18-19/1/13) I'm going to need to normalise myself in preparation. For me personally this means cutting back on the drinking and the drugs specifically the weed. Now I can either smoke today and the go seven days clear or I can not smoke today but smoke on Tuesday and instead go five days clear. See if you can guess from my conduct over the rest of the evening which one I chose?

Oh and I should just point out that with a cousin in the army when my mothers announced they were moving close to the big army base on Salisbury Plain I said the military were very slowly and gradually trying to kidnap my entire family. Well now that they've moved guess what the army's done.

17:10 on 13/1/13.

No comments: