Thursday 3 January 2013

I Think the Student Loan Company Have Finally Cracked.

During the COP18/CMP8 I received a letter from the Student Loan Company (SLC). It informed me that Her Majesties Revenue and Customs (HMC/Tax office) had informed the SLC that my employer (who doesn't exist) had informed HMRC that I was now earning above the repayment threshold so they had begun to deduct re-payments from my salary accordingly. As at up to this point I wasn't aware I was receiving a salary I haven't got a clue where to look to see if these deductions are being made. Even more curiously though these re-payments appear to be increasing the principle sum of the loan. So what I suspect is that someone at the HMRC has made a very bizarre deliberate mistake in order to first create a panic about my finances (this was planned before my grandmother's death) and second what role my student loans will play in any compensation package for the roughly 6 years of my life I've had stolen. This was an issue that Britain was trying to force onto the COP18/CMP8 but sort of got drowned out.

I suppose I should give the SLC a call at some point to unf'ck this mess. However that's not a priority because this type of debt doesn't show up on a credit report and is never going to be repaid so they may as well just be making up number which appears to be exactly what they're doing. So in summary I think certain people should be more focused on getting their own house in order because as time passes option 1 becomes less viable making option 3 more of a necessity.

17:00 on 3/1/13.

No comments: