Wednesday 23 January 2013

I'm About to Go to Bed

Before I do though I can't help but notice that Beyonce has failed to put out a statement regarding her inauguration fiasco. I assuming this is due to a failure to find the right words. So allow me to help. I would start by apologising for wasting everybody's time. I would then go on to plead for sympathy by explaining you've just realised that by attempting to address such a vanilla issue head-on you are simply inviting a more vicious indirect attack. After all a marker was put down in Cote D' Ivorie and we're fast running out of reasons why the sentiment shouldn't be returned. So Roskilde's going to be fun because that news about woman been allowed to serve in combat should be enough to send shivers down your spine. But then it's intended too - how else are they going to achieve abusive brain trauma.

22:50 on 23/1/13.

No comments: