Friday 12 August 2011

Yay Paperwork.

It's 23:24 on Friday 12/8/11. I'm a little bit late because I've decided to print off this document;

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksro/1921/1536/pdfs/uksro_19211536_en.pdf

which is the claim form for the Riot Damages Act 1886.

Obviously I will need to read through this in much more detail tomorrow. However for now I will say that for Schedules A, B, C and D where it says "Deduct sum or which Claimant is entitled to or may receive as compensation for" you should name your insurance company but unless you have actually received a letter containing a written figure from that insurance company at the time you submit the form you are legally entitled to subtract the sum of "£0.00" from the amount claimed.

Oh f*ck it. It's now 23:36 and the fewer of these forms that come in with my signature the more chance there is of them getting paid.

No comments: