Tuesday 9 August 2011

Watch the BBC Get in Trouble For This.

It's 22:52 and I've been trying to update by blog for about 10 minutes.

I got back from my grandmother's at around 22:40. The main topic of conversation there was why last night (8/8/11) when I said; "Don't worry, they're rioting up the top but the police are pushing in them in the other direction." I was lying through my teeth. She knows that now because she's had the TV and the carers banging on her door all day long.

Anyway other things on my to do list include; the world economy, Syria, Somalia/ Kenya/East African food crisis, the IPCC report into the Mark Duggan shooting and I would quite like the opportunity to do some laundry some day soon. Or to put it another way;

Keep rioting, It's f*cking Funny(!)

22:59

No comments: