Friday 19 August 2011

Outstanding.

It's 23:01 on August 19th and somewhere amongst the de-brief of last night I saw the best Japanese documentary about Dementia I ever did see.

Unfortunately a little while before that I did get to witness the new series of British Celebrity Big Brother on Channel 5. The main thing to remember about that is I really need a cigarette.

Anyway it's 23:09 and I think the big fight of the evening is between Amy off of the ITV2 show "The Only Way Is Essex" V Paddy off of the gypsy's living at Dale Farm in Essex. Beyond that we've go Kerry Katona doing her best Pink impression, some little black guy off of "Waterloo Road" who looks a bit like F1 Driver Lewis Hamilton and British rapper "Tinie Temper." Jedward off of German Xfactor Lena, Sally Bercow off the Speaker of the House of Commons John Bercow and Darren Lyons of the paparazzi. We've also got Tara Reid off of her new marriage and David Hasslehoff's wife giving her advice about her alcohol intake.

And now the cocaine has worn off it's 23:17 and I think we've got a show on our hands. I love what they did scheduling the first episode of the series on the day (18/8/11) A-level results were announced and therefore capturing a whole new generation.

No comments: