Tuesday 9 August 2011

It's All Gone a Bit Iraq.

It's 20:06 on Tuesday August 9th 2011, I'm back from the pub and everything is ok.

This however does not mean that everything was fine because on the advice of the police my usual pub had removed all it's outside chairs and tables, barricaded the doors and windows, removed all the spirits from being the bar and closed the kitchen.

This forced my father and I to instead go to the Moon Under Water Wetherspoons on the London Road, right opposite Windsor House and next to Norbury Fire Station which seemed tired. To make matters worse they had a new barman on and it was his very first day. I had the chicken burger and my father had the steak while we discussed how when he went to bed at around midnight last night he might have under estimated the situation.

Anyway now I'm getting up to speed with the days news it turns out that the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) have released their initial findings into the shooting of Mark Duggan. Unfortunately it will take a couple of hours before I'm able to impress you all with my complete lack of knowledge of eastern european 8mm gas powered pistols. I will say though;

The police lied because they want you to riot. If you riot the police will only lie some more.



Oh and London road was being kept quiet by three police carriers from Thames Valley police doing thunder runs all evening

Anyway 20:17, trying to publish

1 comment:

seeseigh said...

click for source Dolabuy Goyard Discover More Here dolabuy.ru read more dolabuy.co