Sunday 3 October 2010

This is Weird Right?

As I've already mentioned my grandmother bruised her face on Friday. My father spent most of Saturday taking photographs of her injuries. Now I could sort of understand this if he was collecting evidence to show to the Court or whatever but he's not. He's been doing this for years because he just wants to record the happy event in much the same way take photographs of weddings and birthday's.

Also I'm not sure if I mentioned it but I've properly injured my shoulder. It's strange because I must have done it weeks ago and not noticed. It's only now that I've rested that it's started being painful. While I'm sure it's neither permanent or life threatening it's bloody annoying and means I probably won't be able to go back the gym this week either.

No comments: