Tuesday 12 October 2010

Dinner Went OK.

The first area for discussion was to OT and her suggestion that we should buy a very expensive new chair for my grandmother. I felt as an alternative suggestion my father could not have thrown out the very similar chair that my grandmother already owned. I feel I won that discussion but my father will have a further discussion with the physiotherapist tomorrow.

The second area of discussion was my visit to court today. While my father is very proud of my performance he has got one eye on the upcoming Court of Protection (COP) business. That meant he was a little alarmed to discover that not only have I been to Court before I been there in that seat behind the plexiglass that screams "six months in prison." I have to admit that I am quite worried about him now because I seriously think that if he carries on like he is he could soon find himself detained under section 2 of the mental health act.

So as an alternative we're both going to try to pretend that we both still support England while we watch the football.' It's currently 0-0 but I think another line may kill me.

No comments: