Thursday 7 October 2010

Something I Never Thought I'd Say.

I'm pleased to announce that today I received a Court Summons. It's the one from Croydon Magistrates Court over this nuisance matter. The small problem is that it is only a summons for a noise nuisance offence rather then the broader nuisance offence which has been (allegedly) committed. This could be a deliberate attempt to reduce the maximum punishment the Court will be able to impose by reducing the severity of the offence. However it's more likely to just be a mistake by a Court which is inexperienced in prosecuting this type of offence. Either way I'll give them a call and sort it out on Monday.

Speaking of Monday today we also got a call from the Queens Road team. Apparently they will be implementing my grandmother's treatment plan on Monday. No-one in my household knows what this plan entails or indeed that a plan was being hatched so I guess we'll all find out on Monday.

As for my grandmother she has apparently fallen and is trapped within the 2.5cm underneath her bed. As she informed me of this by screaming it outside my back door which is a good 20m away from her bed I have my doubts as to the truth of this story. It's almost as if someone in Britain felt there was a shortage of drama today.

No comments: