Thursday 13 May 2010

Now That Was Annoying.

Today I had an early appointment with my doctor to get a prescription renewed. After this routine appointment the plan was to get that prescription filled, have something nice for lunch and then spend the rest of the day doing something productive like sleeping.

Unfortunately my Ipod, being old and creaky, decided to choose that moment to stop working. This forced me to dig out all the cables and software needed to fix it. While I was doing this I remembered that I've got a slightly newer and better Ipod sitting around doing nothing. So I decided to start using that one. However as soon as I plugged it into the computer the gremlins took over and now that one's not working either. So it looks like I've got a long and music free weekend ahead of me coming to terms with the fact I'm not as good at IT as I like to think I am. I'm not sure yet but I suspect there will be swearing.

Anyway the point is that my election round-up is still not finished. It's currently running at about six pages long but is still not finished. I'm not expecting it to be finished before Saturday now at the earliest. I will though now take the opportunity to clear up one detail that I will expand on later. It appears that the majority of the problems at polling booths on election night were due to Labour activists getting students to turn up late in a last desperate attempt to hang on to power. So like I said all that's required is a writ of common sense because if a political party wants to tell it's supporters not to vote that's their problem really isn't it.

No comments: