Monday 3 May 2010

Happy News For Nice People.

It has now been accepted by all parties that under law there is only one way the Court business can end so there is only one way it will end. All I have to do now it sit back and wait until for the right time to apply for an order to recover costs from this solicitor.

I've been using that down time to read through this blog which in my arrogance believe is quite widely circulated within the borough. I've noticed that I've twice clearly stated that my time is valued at £2500 per natural hour. The most recent occasion was on January 15th 2010, three days before the solicitor wrote me his letter of January 18th. Now the solicitor has never attempted to raise the issue of fees with me so I can only conclude that he has accepted the advertised rate. This process began in November 2009 and is unlikely to end until September 2010.

While we're on the subject I have never been uncontactable since 1998. In those twelve years I have never received a County Court summons on financial matters. That means that under law my credit record is pristine. If you've heard anything different then it's just a puffed up local judge attempting to defame me. I suggest that matter is resolved without my involvement.

No comments: