Thursday 15 July 2010

I've Got a Headache.

My grandmother's got a replacement remote control for her Virgin TV service giving her access to some 200 channels. I've got the job of teaching her how to use it.

Going back to this henhouse business there are of course a variety of ways that I can compel the landlord to take action at a variety of different costs to them. So far the only thing we've discovered is that staff at Croydon Courts are ill-educated, rude and go home a 16:00. So I've already been promised a full written apology for their conduct this afternoon and I will be holding them to that promise.

I'll be speaking to them again tomorrow but already I've got this nasty feeling I'm going to have to bill court for teaching a Justice of the Peace (JP) how to do their job. If you're interested a JP is a Magistrate acting in a civil proceeding. They have no legal qualification whatsoever and tend to only be appointed because they play golf with local landlords.

No comments: