Wednesday 14 July 2010

Follow Up From CAYSH

This afternoon Charlie from CAYSH called me back as promised. Overnight they'd decided that they couldn't possibly give me any information about action they claim to be taking so I was treated to another 15 minutes of lying and stonewalling. One of his more ridiculous claims was that as a landlord it would be illegal for them to attempt to claim possession of their property.

He did though offer me the chance of a meeting to discuss the details of what has been going on at the property. I explained that there was nothing to discuss and accepted the offer just a soon as CAYSH have a deliberate plan of action to bring to the meeting. I don't think he'll be getting back to me any time soon.

In between that I did some homework and found the forms CAYSH should be using take possession of the property. It is the N130 form that needs to be submitted to Croydon County Court along with the appropriate fee. 24 hours later the tenants are evicted. As I feeling particularly childish I'm going to complete the form on their behalf and send it give it them to sign and file.

Also today we've had new garage doors fitted which turned my house into a building site so along with the cat I've spent most of the day hiding.

No comments: