Thursday 8 July 2010

Gym Update.

Because although it is the dullest subject in history it is apparently hugely important.

I normally go to the gym about three times a week and recently I've been really well disciplined about this. This week though I've stopped. Basically that's just because I've built up a lot of fatigue and tightness in my muscles so it's best to stop until everything eases up. It's not an injury and I could have carried on but there seemed little point. After all it would do nothing for my fitness and probably just make me more susceptible to injury. I hope that solves the mystery.

Also the search for Raoul Moat, the Tyneside shooter is still going. It's worth point out that Tyneside police's firearms units don't actually have that much to do. So this incident is the most fun they've had in ages.

No comments: