Friday 9 July 2010

Drama at the Henhouse.

Basically Wednesday's burglary had the desired effect. One of the girls have called in their boyfriend for "security." This lad who has been running scared of the property for a couple of months is also the houses party connection so has brought a lot of hangers on with him.

After I logged off my computer and turned a few lights out these hangers on decided that I must have gone to bed so started creeping around mine and my grandmother's property in the dark.

At 01:36 I contacted CAYSH who manage the property who promised they will be sending their security team over in 10mins. That means that have until 02:05 to evict all non lease holding occupants from the building and few weeks to evict all lease holding occupants from the address.

No comments: