Saturday 10 July 2010

Follow Up From Last Night.

Minutes after I placed my call to CAYSH the non-tenancy holding occupants of the henhouse started to remove themselves from the property. It was exactly as if there was direct contact between the property managers and the trouble makers. This meant that by the time the security guard/mini-cab driver arrived at 02:00 the problem was solved giving the seriously amateurish security operation no justification to take further action. So I went to bed while leaving him parked outside on observation.

Obviously I will need the full details for when I discuss the matter further with CAYSH. I'm provisionally scheduling this for Tuesday (13/6). That will give CAYSH a day to begin eviction proceedings with the County Court so the words that need to come out of their mouths is the date of the eviction hearing.

Overnight the Tyneside shooter, Roaul Moat was pronounced dead 02:20 after committing suicide by shooting himself. Apart from the spin they're trying to put on the story this outcome is a complete kick in the teeth for the Brits. After all it's impossible to interview a dead man to find out what made him tick.

Anyway this weekend it's the World Cup final and the British Grand Prix which one of my neighbours is actually attending.

No comments: