Thursday 10 December 2009

For Your Information

At 02:35 this morning the police delivered my grandmother back to the house after another period of wandering. This prompted a visit form a psychologist from the local community mental health team based at the Heavers Resource centre. From what I can gather the main purpose of this visit was to argue with my father as to why my grandmother is not currently resident at the Heavers Resource Centre undergoing a period of respite care. The answer to that is quite simply because the Heavers Resource centre put pressure on my father to turn down the offer of respite care in order to save money. The psychologist will return on Tuesday December 15th to try and no doubt fail to resolve the situation.

Although it is an inconvenient time to do so I will now file with the Office of Public Guardians in order to give them the option to mount a criminal investigation into the conduct of my father, the local community mental health team and a certain solicitor. Having spoken to the OPG I doubt this will be successful but let it never be said that they've haven't been given the option to change their ways.

The most disappointing part of the story is that the local Brit Loyalists are still walking around absolutely convinced that for them the future will be different.

No comments: