Tuesday 22 December 2009

Evening Update.

Against the advice I very generously gave my grandmother has been released from hospital. That is no great surprise because the problem with murderous scum is that they will continue to be murderous scum until you imprison them and not let them out until they've been rehabilitated. The justification given for kicking her out of her hospital bed was that there are no hospital beds availible. Although that's obviously not true even if it was then surely it would just be opening paragraph of the chief executive of the PCT's letter of resignation.

In preparation for my grandmother's return the charming people who have been letting their dog loose to terrify the cat and defecate in my grandmother's house decided to let the dog loose. The problem is they decided to this while I was still at home so I quickly caught the dog, tied it up and it's been taken to the pound. That means that if the dogs owners want their beloved family pet back over the Christmas period they'll have to go to the pound and sign a confession. That should make it impossible for even the most stupid Crown Prosecutor to fail to secure a conviction. Even if they decide not to collect the dog then at least I've rescued a dog from owners who clearly don't care about human rights.

No comments: