Saturday 19 December 2009

Sorry for the Delay in my Last Post.

If truth be told then over last few days my grandmother has been in a very bad way. This culminated this afternoon when she fell over and cut her head open. As she is on blood thinning medication the bleeding would not stop. After several hours an ambulance was called and she was taken to the emergency room. I am now currently waiting to hear if she will discharged or admitted to hospital. This situation is purely the result of the local primary care trusts decision to revoke respite care. So just out of interest what is called when you deliberately deny someone medical attention in order make their condition worse or kill them?

This delay means that I won't be able to clear the backlog until tomorrow at the earliest. I do however owe the Brazilians and apology for my earlier apology. They did in fact sign up to the Copenhagen Accord which was my first instinct. However the BBC later reported they had not signed and because BBC news channel was the only one of four news channels on my TV that has been working for the last two weeks I had no way of confirming or denying that announcement. I apologise for any offence or confusion that may have been caused.

No comments: