Friday 11 December 2009

It Is Done, Part 2.

I'm sitting here looking at a fax report stating that the Office of Public Guardians (OPG) received my concerns at 14:52 this afternoon. Obviously I will be backing this up with a copy in the post but what with Royal Mail being what it is these days when that might arrive is a mystery.

Although I won't be posting a copy of this document here it's contains very little that hasn't already been posted. The main thrust of the argument is that someone who, two hours previously, had to be detained by the police for her own safety because she was hallucinating that she was being chased by the tiny mole-like Freemasons who live amongst the trees in the local park* is clearly not in a fit mental state to sign an LPA.

As if to prove that this is a time sensitive matter and that timescale is not of my choosing both my grandmother and father today received letters informing them that the LPA's have been certified. Of course this make very little difference because if the certification was provided fraudulently then it invalidates the registration. It does mean that the OPG does have a little bit more work to do but if they wanted to avoid that they'd shouldn't have been so stroppy when I phoned them up last Friday.

Now where's that first draft of the COP15 agreement hiding?

*I kid you not. I suppose it means that if she's gone mad at least she's doing it with style.

No comments: