Tuesday 8 December 2009

More Excitement For my Grandmother.

Last night there was some crashing, banging and screaming. I would go into more detail but the situation has determined that I cannot care so I do not care. Instead I will refer you to my earlier statement on the matter; My grandmother has now totally put her life in the hands of the British State so there is nothing in her future other then pain suffering and death. This is a story that has been told millions of times before yet only ever ends one way. Therefore I do not feel the need to catalogue every detail of her hellish existence.

I am however at little disappointed that the Croydon network haven't thrown a street party. After all this is what they've been working towards for three years. Now they've got it I'd expect a little bit of celebration.

No comments: