Tuesday 29 December 2009

Xmas Injuries

Following in a long and proud history I have once again managed to wound myself during the Christmas holidays. This year I managed to trap a nerve in my shoulder whilst sitting on a sofa next to a physiotherapist who was no help whatsoever. Sadly that is not code so whilst the pain has subsided the shoulder is still stiff with limited mobility. As it was my right shoulder and my right shoulder is my writing shoulder when I came to write a full post on the Boston plane bombing the words just wouldn't flow. I will of course add flesh and colour to the story at some point next year however in the meantime the skeleton argument is as follows;

False flag operation carried out by MI6. Adulmattah recruited as a sleeper back in 2001 but went a bit wonky. Therefore transferred to a "terrorist" training camp in Yemen/Amen. Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula are connected to Al Qaeda like Al-Muhajiroun are linked to Al Qaeda. As with everything else the Brits do the why is still a bit of a mystery but I think it's fair to say that Britain wants it's Empire back

Elsewhere grandmother off on one once again. If you happen to catch her on her night time manoeuvres I suggest you remove her to the nearest police station where she can be detained under the mental health act. It's the humane thing to do.

No comments: