Wednesday 30 December 2009

I've Worked Out How I Hurt My Shoulder.

It was caused by my orthopedicaly unwise habit of walking back from the supermarket with three bags of shopping in one hand and a cigarette in the other. Unfortunately I worked this out while walking back from the supermarket carrying three bags of shopping in one hand and a cigarette in the other so my shoulder is back to being painful.

As I walked past our favourite PCSO on the way home the local burglars somehow got tipped off to the fact I'd been shopping so once again tried to steal the food out of the outside freezer. Sadly for the poor fellow he was disturbed by one of the foxes forcing him to escape over the wall back into his garden just as I was coming out of the house. The fox however took off over the wall after him, chased him back inside his house and has spent the last hour howling outside his back door.

I think that just about demonstrates the Croydon networks place in the food chain when not even the foxes are scared of them anymore.

No comments: