Tuesday 27 October 2009

I've Just Got Rather a Strange Letter.

It's from HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) informing me that there is a shortfall in my National Insurance (NI) contributions. What' strange about this is that the benefits I receive from the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) cover my NI contributions. Therefore if there is a problem with my NI payments HMRC need to address their complaints to the DWP not me. This means I'm interpreting this letter as a, not very good, attempt at intimidation.

I am aware that the Brits are attempting to frame the sending of this letter as an attempt to re-start negotiations. This must be untrue because as has previously been discussed, at quite some length, while those in Britain who have engaged in crimes against humanity retain the right to work or the right draw on public funds no negations can exist that include the notion that I have to pay tax.

I've not yet written a response to this letter or indeed am sure if I will both. However if I do I am sure that I will be billing HMRC at a rate of £10,000 per letter of £100 per character, whichever is greater, for the privilege of my time.

No comments: