Tuesday 6 October 2009

I've Got a New Mobile Phone

I acquired it this afternoon. Following the principle that in my world a simple weekly food shop takes three hours getting this damn phone took five and a half. As a result I've not had the chance to see a single thing that's happened in conference land or the world outside the Whitgift shopping centre. However it turns out that mobile phone technology has moved on slightly since I brought my last one with the yellow and black screen so I won't be expecting to bring the new handset online until Saturday or Sunday at thee earliest. In the meantime please feel free to place your bets on what will become of my new Sony Ericssons;

A. Hacked to death by the spooks.

B. Stolen by my thieving neighbours

C. Broken by me being a fat handed twat.

No comments: