Tuesday 13 October 2009

I Can Confirm

That I have recently received a letter from the Croydon Community Mental Health Team (CCMHT) offering me an appointment for Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) on November 6th. Today (13/10) I sent them the response to this offer. Due to the mysteries of the postal service they, themselves have not yet received this response so I'm hardly likely to post the exact details of it on the Internet. However I think it is fair to say that my response can be summarised by a two letter word, the first letter of which is "N" and the second letter of which is "O".

In itself this exchange should have no direct effect my existing benefit claims however as they say the shoe is firmly in the local authorities court and the ball is certainly on their foot so you'll excuse me if I sit here getting drunk and try not to freak out too much.

No comments: