Monday 17 December 2012

Suddenly I Feel Quite Unwell.

You may remember that at the start of the COP18/COP8 the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) wrote telling me that as part of my benefit claim I must fill in a questionnaire about my medical condition. As they actually bothered to include a ESA50 3/11 questionnaire I been filling it in and it must be said that writing mini-essays on your symptoms and how they affect you doesn't half make you feel ill. As most people will get hold of it anyway I may upload a copy when I've finished. In the meantime though I kind of stuck on question 17 which asks; "Does your behaviour upset other people?" Somehow I feel I should conduct some sort of survey before answering that one.

10:05 on 17/12/12.

Edited at around 20:30 on 17/12/12 to add: I have now completed that ESA503/11 form and saved a copy for my records. If I get the time and over my natural aversion to doing so tomorrow I might create a PDF and share both my private medical records and my appalling handwriting with the world wide web. In the meantime I should point out that one of the things the Brits were hoping to achieve from the Bristol Abuse Case is getting me to redesign their welfare system for free. That is why DPM Nick Clegg was today making a big noise about welfare reform as they try to gauge their level of success from that 6 year operation. It also meant that large parts of the new form were designed around answers I gave on the old form which didn't half makes things easier. Also I must now make a statement that hopefully will only make sense to a very small group of people; "The exact opposite of helping."

No comments: