Saturday 15 December 2012

It Was Never my Intention to Make You Feel Guilty.

If anything the way you're prepared to take Brown back despite everything makes me proud. It shows me that you can only really see the good in people and that's a quality that I never want to see change. Anyone around you who is encouraging or allowing you to get back into that relationship should feel deeply ashamed though. Sadly I know they won't because in my world people will queue up to live your life for you. For example the studio where you recorded "Unapologetic" needs fire bombing because it's a standard police interview technique to relax someone and give them a false sense of confidence by getting them to perform a dull, familiar and repetitive task. It is also a standard police technique to chain someone to that sort of statement for the next 12-18 months on condition of a guilty plea.

I would have said this earlier but I thought it was too much to dump on someone in the middle of a working day. That and it's a bit gay for the Internet really.

11:00 on 15/12/12.

No comments: