Thursday 13 December 2012

It's Miracle! I Can See Again!

Ok possibly not a miracle but I have picked up my new glasses so I can see the world in more crisp and fine detail then I actually want to. The new frames are supposed to be flexible so should be less likely to break. Well at least until I'm in the pub and go; "No it's fine they're flexible. Punch me in the Face!"

In other news after disappearing for a couple of days Rihanna is back in the US while Chris Brown is still in Dubai. The gossip columns are full of stories about the couple breaking up after Brown reunited in Paris with his ex-girlfriend on Friday (7/12/12). Based on what I've seen this is likely to be true. However I can't shake this feeling I'm being told exactly what I want to hear and the timing of the break up at the climax of the COP18/CMP8 is enough to make anyone suspicious. Therefore the US still need to act to put an end to this because the situation means that the current reality can quite easily change and is likely to. You only need to look at the US's recognition of the Syrian opposition yesterday and Hillary Clinton's sudden bout of illness that prevented her attending the Marrakesh meeting to see that this current path will bring nothing but pain.

14:05 on 13/12/12.

No comments: