Tuesday 4 December 2012

I'm Back From the Pub.

And let's be honest I've stopped looking for all but the most obvious signs of break in. I must say though that I am a little bit worried that having made reference to her GramGram Dolly on Instagram yesterday some people might me giving Rihanna credit for the death of my grandmother a few hours later. Personally I'm going with; Even with biological processes slowed to the point of effective coma the human body struggles to survive more then three days without vital fluids such as water. However if you want to go down that other route I think a more significant contributing factor was the news of the Duchess of Cambridge's pregnancy because my grandmother was that much of a life long loyalist to Crown and Protestant god she may well have taken that as a sign to make room.

20:10 on 4/12/12.

No comments: