Sunday 23 October 2011

Turkish Earthquake.

On the day (23/10/11) that Libya's Transitional National Council declared liberation and introduced Sharia Law a 7.3 magnitude earthquake struck the town of Vans in Turkey killing a reported 50. Well if they're that keen on reconstruction projects....

Yesterday (22/10/11) I took my mate up Gypsy Hill. There's not really much too talk about but I suppose I should tell the story of fun fair, the pubs, the wedding shop and the local town planning department. The thing is my email's still not working so I just can't be bothered.

It's a double shame really because today my brothers been up and we went to the pub for dinner. It turns out that on Wednesday (19/10/11) he was attending a talking shop with the head of the town planning department at the Mind in Croydon building on Altyre road. I keep meaning to congratulate the town planning department for zoning the Mind in Croydon building so close to the law Courts.


Edited at around 22:30 to add:

Ok I admit. At some point last night just between the seventh or eighth pint I may have accidentally proclaimed Gary Barlow to be the most boring person in all of human history. As he was presenting the X Factor live show at the time and therefore most definitely in the pub I thought I might have got away with it. Unfortunately I didn't so I had to confess that I've not really been watching it on account of my father being deaf and, well it's been a bit average this year.

I'd also like to take the opportunity to "thank" my TV critic brother for totally ruining the last ever episode of "Spooks" for me and everyone else in the pub who had the misfortune of over
hearing that conversation.

Also I don't mean to worry anyone but it appears there is a Queen on the board and David Cameron's pledged his undying commitment to the European Union. And no, still no email. I feel as if my entire digital identity has been kidnapped

No comments: