Sunday 23 October 2011

If You are at Work or at School.

Fear not because I am now an increment above stoned and I have found this video;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhVyZEm83EU&feature=related&skipcontrinter=1

It is from an embedded Al Jazeera journalist and shows the moments just after Qaddafi was seized from his captors and just before he was handed over to his killers. My copy started with an advert for yogurt that urged me to remember my "Rachel moment."

More importantly then that thought I should explain that the brother I met yesterday is the same younger brother who is named as the "replacement attorney" in my grandmother's LPA's. So if the Local Health Authority (LHA) were to talk the Court of Protection into stripping my father of authority then they would also have to find a reason to strip my brother before they could win the right to make decisions.

No comments: