Monday 24 October 2011

Still No Email.

As the Americans are still refusing me access to my email account in a futile attempt to assess Chinese information communication technology capabilities ahead of the COP17 summit today (24/10/11) I've just had to telephone my grandmother's independent advocate. The purpose of the call was to make her aware of the problem and check that she had received my email of October 19th while advising her that if she wants to contact me further she needs to do so by telephone.

She is actually about to hold a meeting with my father and my grandmother at the hospital. As a result I was only able to leave her a answer machine message. That's a shame because I think she really does need reminding that as an advocate her role is to reflect my grandmother's views not attempt to influence or change them

No comments: