Wednesday 19 October 2011

Aww So Cute.

As they've begun an abuse investigation into my grandmother's case the hospital have been forced to bring in an independent advocate who will prepare a report. I spoke to her about 12:30 today (19/10/11) so her report will have to reflect my concerns about my grandmother care. Also if she's a truly independent advocate that report will also have to mention that the hospital has brought her in under false pretences by claiming that the relatives are preparing for discharge. We not, we're waiting for the hospital to provide an accurate diagnosis so we can draw up a care plan and consider discharge.

Also today the adult social worker has called my father in to provide the hospital with a copy of the Lasting Powers of Attorney as if it will provide them with some sort of magic bullet. I'm not sure if I should tell them or whether it's something they need to work out for themselves.

No comments: