Tuesday 11 October 2011

I'm Back.

It's Tuesday (11/10/11) at around 19:30 and I'm back from the pub early. That's because I went to visit my grandmother in hospital and went straight to dinner from there. Apart from that there's not really much to report at my end.

Edited at 20:30: While I was out and about it was reported that the Israeli cabinet are meeting to discuss a possible prisoner exchange that would see Israel release 1000 Palestinian prisoners and Hamas release Ghalid Shailt. Apparently the deal was arranged by the Egyptians and has not yet been finalised however the United States are already claiming responsibility with a story about two Iranians being arrested for a state sponsor plot to assassinate the Saudi Ambassador to the US. So what was I saying about Egypt's interim military rulers facing a really difficult job at the moment?

Oh and Britain has crashed Blackberry's servers with a virus to prove they could shut down Blackberry Messenger if they wanted.

No comments: