Sunday 30 October 2011

It's Enough to Drive You to Drink.

After being embarrassed by my mate last weekend I've been watching X-Factor. On my own, in the dark whilst taking notes. So far I've managed to work out the following five;

  • Sami Brookes = My mates girlfriend,
  • Sophie Habibis = His step-daughter/Selina Gomez,
  • Janet Devlin = Rebekah Brookes,
  • Johnny Robinson = Paul O'Grady,
  • Frankie Cocozza = He hopes it's Russell Brand. I think it's an elaborate satire on female heterosexuality.
The two stars of tonight's (30/10/11) results show were Nicole Scherzinger who recently dumped her boyfriend Lewis Hamilton after Bernie Ecclestone killed their kids and Cher Lloyd who I worry about at great length. While she is talented she is sooo young and that gypsy tag is not an easy thing to carry around in Britain.

Now can anyone explain Downton Abbey to me?

No comments: