Thursday 9 September 2010

Panic On The Streets of London.

In the early hours of this morning (9/9) the police helicopter spent about an hour hovering low over my house. What ever justification they had for doing this it suddenly disappeared the moment I switched on the light and gave the pilot the impression that I would enquiring what the justification was.

Around lunchtime I received a phone call from Croydon Magistrates Court. They wanted to know the names and addresses that should included on the summonses over this Statutory Nuisance matter. I got the distinct impression that they thought this would be a difficult question for me to answer. In fact the woman sounded a little crestfallen when I responded with the words; "Have you got a pen?" She then insisted that the information must be submitted by me in writing. So I asked her for an email address and a fax number both of which she provided. I have now submitted the relevant information by both email and fax. That means summonses should be sent out to Presentation Housing Association and Croydon Association for Young Single Homeless on Monday September 13th.

Also, on reflection, if I was one of those people under some sort of illusion of what the Bristol Abuse Case is you would think that the news it is going badly would upset me. Therefore I think the Brits plan in preparation for this Court of Protection verdict on September 20th is to cause me as much stress as possible. The Judge will then delay issuing a verdict and order an in chambers hearing where I will appear as a distressed and non-credible witness. Given my grandmother's age and mobility problems it is unlikely that the Judge will even be able to justify such a move.

So if that's the Brits plan I think it's time to wish them luck.

No comments: