Saturday 25 September 2010

The Labour Leadership Results Are In.

In the end the UK Labour party decided they needed a choice between two Milibands. In the end they opted for the (Ed) Miliband with the least charisma.

According to my Union I voted for Ed Miliband so I think it's time I gave them a call and told them my choice was Balls. Either way the Labour party have got four years in opposition before they're being allowed anywhere near a General Election so David Miliband has got plenty of time to make peace with his brother.

I can't pretend to know the exact details of the complicated Alternative Vote system that was used in this leadership contest because I've been out on the piss with my friend. I would like to have kept his identity a secret but apparently I only have one friend. He's the guy who lives in Brighton, works for British Gas and has still not being paid over his June car accident. On the plus side though two years ago this friend was almost posted to Belfast so imagine how long a flight home that would have been.

No comments: