Friday 24 September 2010

I've Not Really Got Anything to Say.

The UN General Assembly is currently on. Everybody is playing nice because of the Fatah/Israel peacetalks. Of course there was the routine, slightly rambling speech from the Iranian President and the equally routine walk out by the US delegation. The Israelis appear to have snubbed this years meeting but the fact it coincides with their New Year celebrations means they got a good excuse.

Despite being on a 20 day New Years holiday Israels Mossad have had the time to put out a fake Hamas video which appears to show Hamas terrorist killing their IDF POW, Gilhad Shilat.. The video is such an obvious fake that it appears to be an attempt to allow Sin Bet to collect information which allows them to improve their propaganda department. This could be interpreted as a preparation for war but in light the Gaza flotilla incident it appears to be just good house keeping.

Apart from the Angolan delegate who was caught on camera picking his nose during the US walkout all I've really got is a rather dull story about my unpleasant fingernail which I have spent the last hour treating. Basically I split my nail and got a fungal infection on the nailbed. I then did nothing about it for the next two years. However it is responding, slowly to a 5% amorolfine lacquer.

No comments: