Friday 17 September 2010

Much to my Annoyance

As I was completing my last post I recieved a letter that was clearly marked on the envelope as coming from Croydon Magistrates Court. The fact that 16:00 is a little late to be reciveing an AM delivery from the Royal Mail was not lost on the poor postman because apparenlty he was fully informed of the fact by my father.

However in the two paragraph letter that is shown below MRs L.L Bragg who is apparenlty a "legal adviser" uses the first paragraph to explain that the Court has come under some pressure from Croydon Council to throw out the case out due to my non-compliance with section 82 subsection 7(a) of the Environmental Protection Act 1990. Obviously that is my war to fight so it would be unwise for me to comment further.

In the second paragraph Mrs Bragg confirms that a Court date has been set for October 12th 2010 at 14:00. As in this matter I can reasonably described as "the prosecution" Mrs Bragg reminds me that I will need to contact the Court with some sort of evidence for the summons that may or may not have been sent to the Presentation Housing Association and Croydon Association for Young Single Homeless to be considered vaild.

So in summary the Court has been alerted to the size of my entourage and is requesting that I provide further information.

Photobucket