Tuesday 28 February 2012

While I Don't Want to Comment on Brian Austin Green's Family

'round here we've definitely got a pregnant Fox. Sadly she's got at least three generations on Megan. In fact when she first moved in I was convinced she was a boy fox. But after a few nights of frantic screaming we've got a girl fox so we've all got to find a non-aggressive (shotgun) way to deal with the pregnant female rats in the family plot.

Anyway the reason I keep giving why my elderly grandmother - who's suffered a degree of bruises in her nursing home - is still alive is "Because God's a little bit scared of her." I'm sure that now she's paying about USD8,000 per month for her "care" she'll live for years in England. Seriously have you seen how much it costs to transport a corpse to Wales. Bloody Hell at this rate I'm going to be forced to make Welsh cakes.

So God's going to cut me down at around 01:35. That's a really long way of explain why I've still not found the courage to make my way into the front room to watch US News.