Tuesday 28 February 2012

Well The Good News is:

I've got my drug habit under control.

At around 23:15 on 28/2/12 I'm stoned. I would like to report that I arrived at this moment free from stress, distress paranoia and drama. However at around 22:00 I made the mistake of watching "Survivors" on the BBCHD channel. Originally shown in January 2010 this along with "Outcasts", multiple series of "Doctor Who" and at least the first four series of "Hustle" this was Britain's long answer to "Firefly." The first episode of the second series (shown tonight: 23:01 28/2/12) was mostly exposition explaining why the series had changed after I gave my long lecture in Christmas '09 in which I demanded why Max Beesley's character hadn't realised how many guns there are just lying around Britain and why the "Anja" character had suddenly turned into "Anna" off of the Bristol Abuse Case (BAC). It may also have been the episode that caused the Haitian earthquake.

However I've moved on from that and more words will appear here shortly (23:22)

Edited at around 23:30 on 28/2/12 to add:

I'm not sure if my father has ever seen "Survivors" but it turns out I've got comments - that's what was causing the paranoia.

No comments: