Tuesday 21 February 2012

Now There's a Shocker.

After telling the World that I got stoned at around 13:45 on 21/2/12 I return from the pub (drunk) at around 20:12 to discover that my home Internet connection is working. Quite frankly I'm in no mood to play the game of "Have MI5 bugged my house and frankly who cares?" So instead I will tell you what I did with my afternoon;

After getting more stoned I decided to watch "The Battle of Algiers." Unfortunately I got distracted by trying to build a heat syncing stand to keep the weight off my FreeSat HD box off my DVD player. I say "build" it was more a case of preciously assembling pre-fabricated material. When I started sawing I decided that this was just about enough effort to go to a shop a buy the parts needed to do the job properly.

When my father returned from visiting my grandmother in the nursing home we went to the JD Wetherspoons pub which was frankly a chore because the Hordes of the BRIT school had descended on mass. More words will appear here later. (20:23)

(20:23) F*cking Hell did I mention how much of a chore the pub was. My father and I arrived to discover a single manned bar being crowded by two blond eastern European looking Italian female midgets. I say midgets, at 4 foot nine the one on the right was just about the right height for the freakishly tall eastern European barman. I think this was what forced the Rhianna lookalike barmaid "Nina" to encourage the rest of the bar staff into the back for whatever bar staff do in the back (cocaine).

After eventually finding our usual seat (#40 just in front of the CCTV camera) my father and I started discussing the Greek financial crisis. This quickly progressed into a discussion about why he'd been looking Damien Lewis up on the Internet? After concluding it was because he'd been in the CBS Showtime series "Homeland" we moved on to who else had been in the series about the paranoid CIA agent (Claire Danes) and concluded that David Harewood was in the BBC show "Survivors" and I'd taken the bird from "Firefly" in a raunchy sex scene in the start as warning. We then discussed Claire Foy in the BBC's "Upstairs Downstairs" as it relates to Jews in the Bosnia conflict. When that progressed into a discussion about the Maudlesy Hosptial (SLAM) latest research on the effect of stress on the brain the food arrived. I found my steak to be very rare and cooked in a rush. Then I drank some more beer and arrived home.

Anyway (20:41) as for the BRITS I think Ed Sheeran stands a good chance. After all he came dressed as Prince Harry, pretentiously titled his album "+" and recorded a song about Lego House and one that fraudulently claimed he'd never been to the BRIT School.

Now (20:46) I'm about to get stoned and declare war on 10 cans of Kronenburg while watching "Body of Proof" followed by the finale of series 1 of "Survivors" on BBC HD. So if my Internet is working later and I'm allowed to post I doubt it will be worth reading.

No comments: